Friday, November 1, 2013

FALL IS IN THE AIR

Today is the first day of November.  I think Fall is my very favorite season of the year.  I love the warm fall colors.  It also tells me the the Holiday Season is coming.

Love Thanksgiving!  Although I think it's fast becoming a forgotten Holiday.  Sad.  But, for those of us that love celebrating it, we are lucky to be in this wonderful hobby of card making.....so many lovely fall cards.

Following are some I think you'll enjoy.  Some I cased, but some I made.........

This is one made for Halloween.

This is a cased one, but will be making it soon.
I made several of these!  Love Michelle Zindorf's work!
Certainly depicts Thanksgiving.
Another Zindorf card........
 I have many more beautiful fall cards, but these are just a sampling. 
Enjoy the season my friends, and Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment